Expressions of Interest invited!
Administration Manager (Remuneration Available)
Currently, the role has various components, summarized into the following:
* Coordinating matchday setup and packup
* Coordinating training setup and packup
* Preparing content for the electronic scoreboard
* Managing the MyCricket database including team selection and prompt scores entry
* Managing and providing content to the club website and social media accounts
* Contact person for the club and liaison with Cricket Victoria, Frankston Council, Curators, MPCA, YCWFNC, Committee, Players and Coaches
* Liaise with Facility Hirers regarding upcoming functions (usually only one per month)
* Clearing PO BOX and action correspondence received
* Monitor club emails and promptly respond to correspondence and forward emails to appropriate club personnel
* Liaise closely with coaching staff and book training venues, and send correspondence to existing and potential players
* Liaise with apparel supplier and order appropriate amounts of stock and collect players uniform orders
* Complete and distribute agenda and minutes for club committee meetings
* Organise trophies and slideshow for Presentation Night
* Compile Annual Report for presentation at the AGM
* Coordinate liaison with sponsors and ensure delivery of their entitlements
Please Call 0431 777 390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday 5 August to lodge an expression or for further information.
The part time role is flexible to be shared across multiple suitable candidates if applicable.